We provide Document Management Solutions and a Document Scanning / Indexing service.
Online Cloud - 'Software as a Service' - SaaS
Document, Content and Records Management Software
Our hosted 'Software as a Service' enables businesses to benefit from using a quality enterprise document management solution combining and including software and hosted server.
Improve the way you access, manage and share documents and information contained in your business and customer records. It is vital that your information continues to be updated and current.
The 'inforouter' software is provided to you on fully managed, hosted and ISO27001 accredited Cloud servers, audited annually, with fail over redundancy at a UK based data centre. See our Q & A page.
Standard web browser access from anywhere, at any time.
- Software features include:
- Web based online Document Libraries
- Security – Control access to Documents and Folders with user permissions.
- Eliminate Paper Filing – Scan and upload documents, single or bulk uploads.
- Store electronic documents – Full Desktop MS office integration.
- Email Storage & Archiving
- Full Content & Meta Search with custom property indexing
- Revision Document control with Check In-Check Out mechanism.
- Email subscription to Document changes
- Search for and share documents in their native format.
- PDF, Tiff, Word, XLS, Email, DWG, DWF plus many more.
- Reduce your risk and costs with Regulatory Compliant Records Management for -
- Sarbanes Oxley Act
- ISO Document Control and Certification
- SEC and DoD 5015.2 Records Management guidelines.
Document Scanning Bureau Service.
Use our Document Scanning Bureau service to digitise your paper documents. We can provide a weekly, monthly or quarterly scan capture service, larger volumes of archive and backfile documents can also be scanned, click on the link for more detail.
Providing a UK service, we are based in North West of England and have built a large client base and excellent reputation for our document management & scanning services in Cheshire, Lancashire, Merseyside, Manchester, Warrington & Liverpool.
Contact us to help you create and manage a user friendly, compliant content lifecycle.
Tel: 0151 339 2070
'Your past, secure in the future'
Click "Meet Johnny" above for a 1½ minute video introducing infoRouter!
- Low Monthly Subscription, per user
- Instant deployment
- No internal I.T. Management required
- Promote knowledge sharing
- Intuitive, easy to use
- Secure SSL Encrypted access
- Annual software updates included